LAAC individual supporters are part of the LAAC team, helping make our mission of serving the legal services community possible. As an individual supporter, you will receive training discounts and updates about our work, and provide the resources needed for LAAC to continue to advocate on behalf of legal services in Sacramento. We thank all of the people who support LAAC—we couldn’t do our work without you!
We welcome the support of individuals, whether staff at a LAAC member program or any of our court and outside partners! Your individual donation goes to support much of LAAC’s advocacy work and towards the Dan Bradley Summer Fellowships for law students.
How to Donate
Support the movement for civil legal services!
If you prefer to donate by check, please send checks, along with your name and contact information, to:
Legal Aid Association of California
350 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Suite 701
Oakland, CA 94612
Individual Supporters Benefits
Qualifying* individual supporters receive the following:
- Individual discounts on most LAAC trainings
- Eligibility to nominate individuals for the Family Law Awards
- LAAC in Action, our e-newsletters about LAAC’s current work and programs
*Individual Supporter levels to qualify for many benefits are:
- $75 for staff at a non-LAAC member organization or justice partner;
- $25 for staff at LAAC member organizations.