Inner City Law Center (ICLC) is a nonprofit law firm on Skid Row. We are looking for extraordinary people to help us end homelessness in Los Angeles. Founded on the fundamental principle that every person should always be treated with dignity and respect, ICLC fights for justice for low-income tenants, working-poor families, people who are living with disabilities or experiencing homelessness, people living with HIV/AIDS, and homeless veterans.
ICLC continues to grow its programs to meet the increasing demand for legal services in Los Angeles, the Program Operations Manager will serve as the cross-departmental lead in ensuring the success of the expansion of new and existing legal teams. This position will support in the build-out of ICLC’s new Bringing Families Home Project. Working in partnership with legal team leadership, the program operations and grants management teams, and members of the executive team, the Program Operations Manager will help design programs, set achievable benchmarks, delegate project components, track program design progress, and facilitate process implementation. Mastery of project management and administration is critical as it will support effective collaboration with a diverse set of teams and grants/programs.
- Leads the project management of the design and expansion of new and existing programs, including the creation of deadlines, objectives and key benchmarks, etc.
- Drive the implementation of new systems and workflows, in collaboration with team leadership
- Coordinate delegation of program development and implementation tasks across various teams and staff
- Support development of service delivery tools and resources, as needed (e.g., intake process workflows, deliverable tracking, case acceptance, management and reporting)
- Lead organization program evaluation efforts and coordinate effective dissemination of findings, conclusions, recommendations, and lessons learned to increase program efficiency and improve future program design and scaling. This includes running and analyzing client and program data reports.
Hiring Criteria: Commitment to ICLC’s mission and values. A minimum of 2-4 years of experience in program administration, direct legal services, or nonprofit program management. Familiarity with addressing service needs (e.g., legal services, social services, family/children support etc.) of individuals or families who are vulnerable or otherwise challenging to serve. Knowledge of different legal service delivery models or comparable client-facing services. Familiarity with project management tools and software. Effective communication and facilitation skills. Access to reliable transportation.
Compensation: Salary range: $70,000 – $85,000 annually, depending on experience. Excellent benefits.
How to Apply: Cover letters and resumes are reviewed upon receipt and applications will be accepted until the position is filled. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing interest in the position directly at www.innercitylaw.org/join-our-team. Applications will not be considered if both resume and cover letter are not provided.
ICLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, age, disability, marital status, or medical condition. All qualified applicants with criminal histories shall be considered in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
To keep our Staff and Clients safe, ICLC requires all Staff to have received the COVID-19 vaccine.