The California Women’s Law Center is seeking applicants for the position of Program Manager.
Founded in 1989, the California Women’s Law Center is a nonprofit organization working to secure justice by breaking down barriers and advancing the potential of women and girls through transformative litigation, policy advocacy and education.
Our work prioritizes combating violence against women, fighting gender discrimination, promoting women’s health and securing economic justice. CWLC’s program activities include development of know-your-rights guides and policy papers, reports on implementation of key laws that guarantee gender equity, and trainings for attorneys and community members.
This is a part-time position that, absent continued funding, could terminate in December 2020.
CWLC seeks an energetic, creative and motivated individual who will participate in the creation and
implementation of projects to advance CWLC’s mission to eliminate barriers and advance the potential of women and girls in California. The Program Manager will:
- In collaboration with the Executive Director, staff attorneys and others, help design and implement
projects to advance CWLC’s goals within our priority areas
- Ensure work product of CWLC is high quality, innovative and effective
J.D., L.L.M. or other graduate degree preferred.
- Strong interest in advocacy on women’s issues, experience in legal and/or policy advocacy a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in outreach and coalition building a plus
Salary and benefits:
- CWLC offers compensation commensurate with experience and demonstrated abilities
To apply, submit a cover letter outlining your interest in the position and a resume to email@example.com, with the subject line “Application for Program Manager Position”.
Applications will be considered until the position is filled, please apply by March 13, 2020 for earliest
The California Women’s Law Center is an equal opportunity employer.