Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Open until filled. Applications should be received by June 26, 2020 to be considered for the first round of interviews.
SALARY RANGE (Depending on Experience): $58,383 – $78,324 annually
WHO WE ARE
Disability Rights California (DRC) is a statewide, non-profit legal organization dedicated to advancing the rights of Californians with disabilities to live with autonomy, dignity, and respect in a barrier-free, inclusive, and diverse world that values each individual and their voice. The Legal Advocacy Unit (LAU) is DRC’s core Protection & Advocacy legal program, tasked with fulfilling our federal mandate to defend the rights of people with disabilities in California.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Our Office Manager Team is seeking a passionate, driven, and proactive Office Manager for the Los Angeles office who will:
- Work as a team player with other statewide office managers to continue fostering a unified, collaborative culture across DRC.
- Collaborate with the development and implementation of statewide procedures and protocols.
- Effectively manage office operations, including the development and implementation of office procedures and protocol (office environment, safety, and day-to-day operations).
- Lead the legal and administrative support team by hiring, training, and mentoring staff to help them develop the necessary skills to do their best job for our clients.
Education and Experience
Associate’s Degree (AA) or Paralegal Certificate, plus seven years of solid office support experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience plus:
- Five years of office management experience in litigation support.
- Successfully, leading, developing, mentoring, and training legal support teams of at least 3 or more.
- Expertise and knowledge in using legal software applications.
Working at DRC is more than just a job – it is a rare opportunity to do what you are good at while making a difference! DRC offers competitive salaries and a generous benefit package. To view the detailed job description and complete the application process visit here