IT SYSTEMS ANALYST
CENTRAL CALIFORNIA LEGAL SERVICES
Central California Legal Services provides high quality legal services to indigent residents across six counties in California’s central San Joaquin Valley, the richest agricultural region in the country, and also the region with the highest level of concentrated poverty. CCLS is committed to legal advocacy that will change the systems that breed the poverty that lies at the root of our clients’ legal problems.
Position: IT Systems Analyst
Experience: 3-5 years in computer and software implementations
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Term of Employment: Permanent Full Time
Other: FLSA Exempt
Salary: DOE & certifications
Our I.T. Systems Analyst will provide support to our three offices directly and or remotely. The Systems Analyst also proactively engages with CCLS employees to determine and assist with technology needs. The System Analyst will directly with other IT support (contractors included)
and will report to the Director of Administration.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide technical support (directly or remotely) to end users for all supported hardware and software systems;
- Use incident management system to properly document and escalate issues;
- Perform advanced troubleshooting and research of complex issues; and
- Be proactive in learning new applications, and keeping up-to-date on emerging/competitive technology;
- The position also requires that the IT Systems Analyst be available after hours to assist with client service delivery, system maintenance, and other needs of the organization.
- Through team work, innovation, and effective communication, the analyst will represent the Information Technology Team with the highest level of service and focus.
- Minimum 1 year of general IT support experience in the legal environment preferred but not required;
- Proficient in the use of Windows, Microsoft Office and Office 365; Microsoft Certification a plus;
- Experience with providing remote desktop support, as well as, knowledge and support of various mobile email devices;
- Effective communication across all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated, including the ability to execute tasks and make decisions in a high-pressure environment;
- Ability to utilize and troubleshoot web-based applications as needed;
- Ability to handle conflict and difficult situations;
- Adapt to changing technology;
- Quickly diagnose, organize, and prioritize competing deadlines and properly set service expectations;
- Overseeing the agency phone system;
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Technical experience within the legal services industry;
- Experience with a Case Management System and Document Management System (DMS);
- Experience with Time Management Systems, Mobile Device Management, as well as other legal technical applications;
- Experience with Litigation Support Applications and processes;
- Certifications a plus;
- Experience in controlling information technology budget;
- Ability to travel as needed, proof of liability and property insurance on vehicle used;
- Bachelor degree, or comparable experience preferred.
Salary Range ($55,296-$65,940) DOE and certifications; benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance coverage; employer contribution to 403(b) plan based on length of service; 14.5 paid holidays; generous vacation and sick leave policy; some professional dues paid by CCLS; if qualified, participation in the School Loan Reimbursement Assistance Program,
CCLS is an equal opportunity employer: we value equity, inclusion, and diversity, across all races, cultures, classes, ages, religions, gender identities and presentations, sexual orientations, body sizes, family structures, abilities, and all categories protected by law. We encourage all interested individuals to apply.
POST DATE: 6/20/19