Information Technology Manager
National Center for Youth Law
The National Center for Youth Law (NCYL) advances justice by defending the rights of children and improving the systems impacting their lives. We focus on complex challenges that disproportionately impact children and communities of color and on solutions that require multiple public systems to change their policies, practices and culture. We built our reputation and organizational success on embracing and encouraging the collective sum of individual differences among our staff.
The position will report to the Senior Director of Finance & Operations and will be a member of NCYL’s fun loving, energetic, and growing Operations Team. The position will be located in Oakland, CA, and will support NCYL’s work and staff across all projects and locations.
- Responsible for overseeing the acquisition and maintenance of information technology and technology systems including computers, office networks, databases, email systems and all office equipment;
- Innovate and implement technology solutions that increase organizational efficiency including device and equipment management systems;
- Help develop and implement operations projects and organizational infrastructure improvements;
- Manage all technology vendors and consultants;
- Ongoing support of video conferencing, including innovating system improvement;
- Rollout Salesforce organization-wide, including overseeing development, data cleaning, and staff training;
- Oversee the reorganization of our SharePoint Intranet;
- Collaborate with all teams to develop and deliver ongoing staff trainings.
- Engage in policy/procedure development and implementation.
- Complete additional projects and tasks as assigned.
- 5 years providing technology support to staff members and organizations
- Experience project managing the roll-out of new technology
- Knowledge of cloud servers, networks, VOIP phone systems, Salesforce or other CRMs, video conferencing platforms
- Ability to create and facilitate staff trainings on technology systems including producing training materials
- Industrious spirit and can-do attitude
- A friendly demeanor with a sense of humor
- Ability to provide excellent customer service at all levels of the organization
- Ability to identify operational inefficiencies and suggest solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and perform in a team environment
- Strong belief in NCYL’s values and mission
Salary and Benefits
This is a full-time position, exempt position with a salary of $83,180.00. NCYL provides health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, vacation and sick benefits and an employer contribution to a retirement plan.
How to Apply Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references through the link below. No phone calls or emails please.
NCYL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, ethnic background, sex, disability, size, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, marital status, personal appearance, family responsibilities, matriculation, or genetic information.