DEVELOPMENT OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
|CLASSIFICATION: Development Coordinator (Union Position)||SALARY: $51,675.00+ DOE/DOQ|
|DEPARTMENT: Development & External Affairs||FLSA STATUS: Exempt|
|REPORTS TO: VP, External Affairs||APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled|
Summary: The Development Operations Coordinator will work as an integral team member and provide a wide range of administrative support to the Development Department. This is a full-time, benefits eligible position.
The primary responsibility of this position is to perform the day-to-day activities associated with the planning, organization and delivery of administration and operational support to the Development Division including the overall administration of the Bet Tzedek donor database. The position provides cross-functional support to the Development Department, assisting with gift and data processing as necessary.
- Ensure the Raiser’s Edge database and process operations support the overall fundraising strategies of Bet Tzedek;
- Provide support and training for Development team for use in Raiser’s Edge applications
- Perform day-to-day gift processing, data entry, and importing for gifts received (check batches, online website, stock, third-party websites, wire transfers, and fundraising event);
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly and other necessary reports for distribution, including revenue reports for Finance and Administration team, and supporting revenue documentation for annual revenue audit;
- Produce necessary donor lists and reports as requested and provide ongoing assistance to database users;
- Develop integration protocols between Raiser’s Edge, online giving platforms (Authorize.net and Stripe), and email distribution application (Emma);
- Provide administrative and event support as needed;
- Obtain Raiser’s Edge updates and upgrades from Blackbaud, read all accompanying documentation and train staff to use the new features properly.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience.
- 3 years of experience with Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge, including strong experience Moves Management and Dashboards is preferred;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
- Knowledge of third-party Raiser’s Edge plug-in applications such as Research Point, Import-Omatic a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal skills.
- Ability to work independently while supporting a team.
- Demonstrated commitment to Bet Tzedek’s mission of equal justice for all required.
How To Apply
- Email letter, resume, with “DEVELOPMENT OPERATIONS COORDINATOR” in the subject line to email@example.com (Please, no phone calls.)
To best serve our communities Bet Tzedek Legal Services seeks a diverse staff with cultural competency reflecting our client populations. We strongly encourage candidates from traditionally underrepresented communities and historically oppressed groups to apply.